Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Postscript

I got a few emails today from friends across the Pond with some questions about yesterday's post.

To clarify:  DQ = Dairy Queen, a fast-food place with the usual suspects (burger, fries, etc.), and also some really good ice cream treats, like sundaes and cones and my favorite:




The Peanut Buster parfait.  A layer of hot fudge, peanuts, soft ice cream, repeat until the container is full of yummy deliciousness.


Just looking at the photo makes me want to drive to the other side of town to get myself another one...though I will resist. Summer's coming after all.

2 comments:

  1. They don't know what DQ is?!? I don't do fast food and I know these things. Savages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe if I'd said the whole name instead of DQ. I once said I loved PB&J and had to explain what that meant. Still, there were many (many!!) times I had to have Britspeak explained to me... ;D

      Delete