Thursday, January 1, 2015

First Day

How do I know it's New Year's Day?  Easy..

*  The 126th Rose Bowl Parade from beautiful and sunny Pasadena has just started. This is the most obvious event that means it's the first day of a new year to me...

*  I have the red beans and rice ready to be cooked later in the day.  My mouth is already watering. There's just something wonderful in following a tradition that welcomes health and prosperity and hope into a new year with food...

*  I'm staying in my pajamas all day.  It's about 19 degrees this morning, everything is coated in a crystalline layer of frost and I'm keeping warm and toasty in the house. In my pjs.  All day long...

My  wish for the new year is for positive change in a world that sorely needs it.


Blessings ~ Namaste ~ Happy New Year


No comments:

Post a Comment