Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Holy 2X4 Batman...!!!

And you guys think I don't know how to have fun...


I'll be back to posting by Friday or so, I think/hope.  I can't see straight through the swelling, so no reading or writing; the thirty-plus stitches are already tight and pulling, so no sleep or getting comfortable, and hey, guess what?  It frigging hurts!!

Ah well, have a good rest o' the week, peeps.  I'll just be over there on the sofa, moaning and groaning and wondering why anyone would ever choose to do this to themselves...

4 comments:

  1. You look like the warrior you are. :) Plus now you will be able to see better, always a good thing. I'm so glad you're okay. Many hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Feel much better today, though still look like I had an up-close-and-personal with a 2x4... ;D

      Delete
  2. What an interesting Egyptian motif you have going there. Cleopatra or Nefertiti?

    ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking more along the lines of a Greek gorgon. No wonder I can't get a date... ;D

      Delete